Wessex Awards Dinner
Time & Location
About The Event
Following on from the success of last years Awards Dinner, our 2017 Awards Dinner will again be held at the gorgeous Northover Manor in Ilchester.
Liz Hinings has kindly agreed to be our 'Announcer' again this year, I am sure you will all agree she does it so well. Will she be reading your name out? Will you be bagging an award this year?? Only one way to find out!!
We are also delighted that our Guest Speaker for this year will be Endurance Rider Sally Toye. Sally will be telling us all about her latest adventure at the grueling 1000km Mongol Derby. She has had the Mongol Derby in her sights for some years, having successfully completed the Tevis four times in the last 20 years. Sally is a very inspirational speaker, so we are excited to hear how she got on.
Dinner served promptly at 7.15pm
Dress Code - Smart (No Jeans)
- Braised Blade of Beef, Horseradish and Parsley Mash, Onion and Smoked Bacon Sauce
- Roasted Fillet of Salmon with Tarragon Fondant, Pernod & Baby Caper Sauce
- Roasted Vegetable & Ricotta Wellington (V)
- Lemon Curd & Lime Leaf Brulee with Shortbread Biscuit
- Pineapple Carpaccio Berry Terrine with Mango Sorbet & Coconut Crumb
- West Country Cheese & Biscuits
Tea & Coffee to follow
Children under the age of 10 years may receive the same menu above but a smaller portion, however there is also a Children's menu for kids under 10. Children over the age of 10 will be required to have an adult meal.
- Chicken Goujons with Chips
- Fish Fingers with Chips
- Ice Cream
Closing date 27th December 2017
- Adult Ticket£28£280£0
- Children's Ticket£14£140£0
- Official Use Only£0£00£0